As you can see the main problem was the missing ridge on the side of the bowl.
I used clear superglue mixed with briar chips, not dust. I’ve found that dust turns black when mixed with the glue. I got the chips which are slightly larger by grinding down a donor stummel with a dremel. I filled in the missing area, let dry and sanded and filed down the excess
I used a needle file to cut a groove and finished deepening the grooves with a serrated kitchen knife.
Buffed with green tripoli, red tripoli, white diamond, carnauba wax and a clean flannel buff to polish.
The stem was oxidized with some tooth marks which came out with 220 grit sandpaper after an oxyclean soak. I reamed the bowl and cleaned the shank before I started the glue work but didn’t take pics.